Our Client Care Policy
This firm is committed to providing legal services to its clients with professionalism, integrity and understanding. This policy is designed to ensure that services delivered to our clients are done so in a reliable, consistent and dedicated manner. All staff here at London Solicitors are encouraged to meet the following objectives;
(a) To provide clients with a professional, approachable and cost-effective service in all areas of law undertaken by this firm.
(b) To ensure that any advisors dealing with matters behave professionally and in a friendly manner with client’s best interests at the forefront of their actions.
(d) To utilise this firms case management systems to make sure client’s details are kept secure, check all client details and ensure these details are up to date to maximize efficiency and avoid any data protection breach
(e) Deal with client’s concerns efficiently, in a timely manner (and in any event within three days of receipt)
(f) Regularly review office space and report any issues that may cause discomfort to clients to the person with overall responsibility of ensuring this policy is adhered to
(g) Ensure all communication with clients is clear and that clients fully understand the advice given to them.
(h) Ensure clients are provided with full fee estimates prior to the commencement of any matter and make sure clients are fully aware of their obligations to pay.
At London Solicitors, all clients are provided with a Client Care Letter at the commencement of any instruction. Clients are encouraged to read through the Client Care Retainer letter and documents and ensure they fully understand our terms and conditions.
Throughout a client’s case, clients are encouraged to provide feedback on the service received to help us maintain a high standard of customer care.
1. We value your privacy and take this very seriously. Please ensure you read this Policy very carefully as it contains important information on when we collect personal information about you, why we collect this information, how it is used, any circumstance where your information may be disclosed to a third party, how your information is secured and it explains your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) law.
2. This notice is intended to be read alongside the firm’s terms and conditions at the commencement of your instructions to this firm. Please refer to our terms and conditions which sets out details and provides further information on GDPR and the DPA.
3. This notice applies to information held by this firm, to include this firms website and our social media pages but does not apply to any third party websites that you may link to from our site. For more information on data collected from our website.
4. London Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
5. Any data is collected, processed andstored under a approved management package which complies with the above authrities and this firm is the “Data Controller” for all of the personal information and data we hold about you.
6. The firm’s Data Protection Officer is Sally and they can be contacted at email@example.com
7. The information we require from you will vary and depend on the matter to
which you have instructed this firm. As this firm deals with various legal
matters, the data we collect will
vary. There is certain information this firm will collect and information we
may collect dependent on the reason for your instruction; Personal Data we will collect (personal data) (a) Your name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, information related to your
instructions, information to enable us to undertake a credit check or
other financial check (if applicable), relevant financial details.Personal information we may collect (sensitive data)(b) Sensitive Personal Data may include data such as your race or ethnical origin, any trade union
membership (they may be funding your litigation), political opinions,
religious or philosophical beliefs,insurance details, bank account
details, national insurance or tax.
"We do not try and be everything to everyone. We get the correct niche lawyer to represent you, tailoring our services to give you what is necessary to get the job done. We focus on the real deal.
We set benchmarks and put efforts in that other practices just dont provide. We value your feedback and strive to create a personal relationship with you, as our client."
Please fee free to send us your enquiry by email or phone in order to see if we can take on your case. You will then be contacted by one of our advisors to assess your requirements and see if London Solicitors can act for you!
Paul qualified as a Barrister before practicing as a Solicitor. He was a Partner at a top city lawfirm before founding London Solicitors. He has represented claimants with catastrophic injuries and secured multi million pound compensation settlements. Paul has advised Insurance companies and arbitrated upon disputes, he regularly writes articles which are published and has appeared on national television.